Capturing images through passion.
A frozen moment in time, printed on paper. There lies a story, emotion, access to forgotten memories…
A love of the ocean, nature and the outdoors. If I could be someone else it would be Sir David Attenborough.
Amazing backgrounds, fascinating stories, different perspectives. Mix fascination, passion, and people…
Ready. Release the shutter.
Return of Kindness (ROK).
I like to give something back. 10% of all print sales go to a select few causes. Customers can decide which they prefer.
When I travel I’m always on the lookout for a means to help those less fortunate who are trying to do the right thing environmentally. That’s why I volunteer my photography and web development skills to bring these small businesses online. Read more about my volunteering
Not a fan of plastic.
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. Plenty more on this on my dedicated plastic page
I launched Jakob de Zwart Event and Portrait Photography in 2009.
Event Photography is still core to the business.
I was born and raised in Sydney and am fortunate enough to call Clovelly home.
5 Things you didn't know
- I love coffee, a great roast, and a talented barista!
- I have a keen eye for a high quality, Australian-made gin (I’m a soda guy, no tonic please).
- I have 15+ years’ experience in web development (E-commerce, agency and editorial)
- My Keepcup and Flip and Tumble bags are always close by.
- I travel mostly by scooter (beep, beep!) when not using my feet.